Monday 29 December 2014

Blogmas Day 29: Into The Woods - OOTD















So I'll admit I've been pretty crappy with Blogmas, however I'm pretty pleased with how much content I've managed to come up with, and I really hope you've enjoyed it. 

With the chaos of Christmas finally over, I decided to pick my camera up once more and get back into the swing of things with a good ol' Outfit of the Day post. 

I've been meaning to do another one for ages, especially since I got this new dress from Boohoo.com. 

I've never owned a wrap dress before, but for anyone with a curvy figure they're incredible flattering. I'd never looked twice at one until I saw this print. From a distance it looks like any old monochrome pattern, but close-up the detailed woodland print becomes clear. 

What I really love about it is that you can dress it up and down, and that goes for the boots too. They were a brilliant Black Friday buy that go with absolutely everything, from dresses to ripped jeans. I'm such a sucker for a chunky heel. 

The scarf and gloves also featured in my Black Friday post and were my best bargain buys. So happy to finally own a pair of leather gloves. 

All in all I feel the contrast of soft fabrics with leather, as well as matte with glossy makes for an outfit suitable for a variety of occasions, be it a meal out or a walk in the woods (not if it's muddy though, the boots now need a good scrub; luckily they're washable). 


1 comment :

  1. I really like the grunge edge you've added and omg I want those leather gloves!!

    sheepishlyshameful.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete